MEETING BOOK A5
Invented by a CEO for his own use, the Rhodia Meeting Book is designed to be an all-in-one record of meeting discussions, decisions and action items. Review your meetings at a glance, since all your notes are together on one page!
The Rhodia Meeting Book offers space at the top of each page for meeting topic and purpose (6 lines), the date (top right corner), the left side of the page (27 lines) for notes and the right side for actions (27 lines).
The premium quality 90gsm white paper is sourced from certified sustainable forests.
The covers are made with flexible, robust materials (80% recycled and recyclable!) making the range eco-friendly, dynamic and multi-purpose.
- Pages: 160 pages (80 sheets), 90g Extra White Paper with smooth satin finish (acid-free, pH neutral)
- Style: Side Spiral Bound (Double wire for extra strength)
- Extras: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy and clean removal
- Size: 148mm x 210mm (A5 size)
- Material Source: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
View Rhodia's full collection here.